Relay for Life
Five Points Bank
GISH AF ROTC
Heartland Events Center
Friday, June 8, 2019
6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Pinnacle Bank Expo Center at Fonner Park
Free to participate! Register at www.relayforlife.org/HallCoNE
Through their fundraising involvement, Relay For Life participants ensure the lifesaving mission of the American Cancer Society is supported. The Relay For Life of Hall County has raised over $1 million in its 25-year history, and we continue to have fun while supporting cancer patients, raising funds for research, and celebrating more survivors every year thanks to the research of the American Cancer Society.
In more than 5,200 communities and 20 countries, Relay For Life events comprise the signature fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Each Relay For Life event is special to its community, but the movement’s true power lies in the combined commitment of thousands of participants, volunteers, and supporters to help the American Cancer Society save lives from cancer.
Concessions will be available throughout the evening. Facility is air conditioned.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Alcohol will not be sold or permitted for this event.
- The following items may not be affixed to walls, posts, ceilings, etc. in the PINNACLE BANK EXPO CENTER: tape, wire, tacks, nails, boards, signs, and displays. Banners may be affixed using zip ties or strings.
- Athletic mat tape that leaves no sticky residue shall be used on facility floors.
- Load In / Load Out: All equipment, materials, supplies, etc. shall be brought into and out of the PINNACLE BANK EXPO CENTER through the loading docks located on the west end and south side of this facility. Doors shall not be left open for long periods of time.
- Prohibited Items and Activities:
- Smoking and the use of any tobacco products, including vapors, is prohibited throughout the FONNER PARK buildings. A designated outdoor smoking area will be available.
- No weapons, drugs, or contraband of any kind.
- Helium balloons, air-horns, confetti, glitter, or like products.
- Propane, butane, LP gases or pyrotechnics.
- No animals or pets; only exception would be a licensed and trained “service” dog utilized for blind, handicapped or disabled person.
Contact Persons/Event Info:
Community Development Manager
Event Leadership Committee