NEBRASKA CHEER & DANCE
The 2022 Nebraska State Cheer & Dance Championships are scheduled for February 17-19 at the Heartland Event Center in Grand Island. Athletes from across the state will showcase their athletic skills in both cheerleading and dance performances in eight categories.
DATE OF EVENT
Thursday, February 17:
Cheer – Classes A & B
Friday, February 18:
Session 1: Cheer – Classes C1, C2 & D
Session 2: Dance – Classes C2 & D
Saturday, February 19:
Session 1: Dance – Classes C1,
Session 2: Dance – Classes A & B
Heartland Events Center
700 E. Stolley Park Road
Grand Island, NE 68801
Ticketing information will be available soon
Etix is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent for the Heartland Events Center. Customers purchasing tickets from other ticket sources risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. The Heartland Events Center will NOT honor tickets that are not Etix tickets and will refuse entry for duplicate, stolen or inauthentic tickets.
When searching for the Heartland Events Center website, make sure you have chosen the “Official Site.” Similar websites may direct you to a third party NOT authorized to sell tickets for the Heartland Events Center.
Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.
- Team Registration (Opens November 1)
- 2022 Cheerleading Handbook (Post Date – November 1)
- 2022 Dance Handbook (Post Date – November 1)
- Online Cheer and Dance Safety Course – $85 – good for 4 years (required if performing Stunts or Lifts at Nebraska Championship Event)
- Educational Library of Skills that are Legal for the New Nebraska HS Cheerleading and Dance Team Rules if Coach is AACCA Certified – If Coach has completed the Cheer and Dance Safety Course
- Varsity Spirit Music Guidelines to be followed at Nebraska High School Championship
PLEASE NOTE: The Liability Release and Waiver Form must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian of each student on your roster.
FINAL 2021 State Championships RESULTS:
- Wednesday, February 17 – Session 1 – Class C1 Dance
- Wednesday, February 17 – Session 2 – Classes C2 & D Dance
- Thursday, February 18 – Session 1 – Class B Dance
- Thursday, February 18 – Session 2 – Class A Dance
- Friday, February 19 – Session 1 – Class B Cheerleading
- Friday, February 19 – Session 2 – Class A Cheerleading
- Saturday, February 20 – Session 1 – Classes C2 & D Cheerleading
- Saturday, February 20 – Session 2 – Class C1 Cheerleading