4th Annual “Imagination Bacon”
Saturday • October 6, 2018
Start Time • 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Location: Pinnacle Bank Expo Center at Fonner Park
TICKETS ON SALES NOW!
Ticket Prices: $45 each (in advance) or $50 (at door)
- Tickets Include:
- Bacon inspired food prepared by 15 Bacon Chefs
- Over 40 craft brews provided by 20+ local and national brewers
- Online at www.imaginationbacon.splashthat.com
- At the Heartland United Way Office – 1441 N. Webb Road
- By Phone 308-382-2675
Bacon & Brew for Books… What more could you want for an exciting evening out with family and friends!
2018 What to Expect?
- A Tailgate Party! Nebraska vs Wisconsin (game time pending) or another BIG 10 game
- Bacon Tasting – bacon-inspired appetizers
- Brew Tasting – microbrewers from across Nebraska and a signature tasting glass to use and take homw
- Live & Silent Auction – exciting auction items and fun-filled experiences to bid on
In 2013, the Heartland United Way adopted a bold goal to decrease childhood poverty. As part of that goal we initiated the Imagination Library program in our four county area (Hall, Hamilton, Howard & Merrick Counties). Children enrolled receive a free book every month in the mail. The books are age appropriate and include reading tips to engage children and families. There is no cost and no financial requirements for the children or families. Our goal is to provide a ‘library of their own’ for each child prior to entering kindergarten. Currently, 3,200 children are enrolled and receiving a free book in the mail each month. The financial commitment to the Heartland United Way is $30 per child per year or $96,000 each year. Imagination Bacon was created by the Heartland United Way Events Committee in order to fund this incredibly important program.
For additional information, contact:
Heartland United Way
Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.