Heartland Hoops Classic 2020
Proudly Brought To You By:
13th Annual Heartland Hoops Classic
High School Basketball Challenge
Saturday • February 15, 2020
Doors Open: 7:30 a.m
Tickets on Sale Now!
TICKETS VALID FOR ALL 8 GAMES!
(No single game tickets sold)
- Adult-General Admission: $16.00
- Students (age 5-18)-General Admission: $10.00
- Ages 4 & Under: Free
- Floor-courtside seats (Only Available Through The Heartland Events Center Box Offfice) :
- VIP (Center-Court): $100.00
- East, West, and Remaining North Side: $75.00
- Limited number of Adult FLOOR seats available.
- No Single Game Tickets available for this event.
- Prices include sales tax.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable and will not be exchanged or upgraded.
Tickets may be purchased at the following locations:
- Heartland Events Center Box Office-Mon thru Fri • 8 am-4:30 pm
- Ticketmaster On-line at www.ticketmaster.com
8:30 a.m. Falls City Sacred Heart vs. Fullerton
10:10 a.m. Yutan vs. Elm Creek
11:50 a.m. Mount Michael Benedictine vs. Kearney
1:30 p.m. Hastings vs. BRLD
3:15 p.m. Ogallala vs. Auburn
5:00 p.m. Bishop Walsh vs. Sunrise Christian Academy
6:45 p.m. IMG Academy vs. Millard North
8:30 p.m. Grand Island Senior High vs. Grand Island Central Catholic
Event Organizer: Tino Martinez (308) 398-1154 email@example.com
An exciting lineup has been announced for the 13th Annual Heartland Hoops Classic at the Heartland Events Center. The Hoops Classic is scheduled for February 15, 2020 and includes an unprecedented, three nationally ranked teams. Returning will be crowd favorite, Sunrise Christian Academy of Bel Aire, KS; Bishop Walsh High School of Cumberland, MD; and IMG Academy of Bradenton, FL.
Sunrise Christian is a 2019 Geico Nationals qualifier, while IMG Academy claimed the Geico National title and boasted three McDonald’s All Americans. All three teams will be nationally-ranked with a chance at playing in the Geico tournament in 2020. The evening will conclude with a long-awaited intercity matchup between Grand Island Senior High and Grand Island Central Catholic.
No video cameras allowed.
Contact Erin Martinez for any Media questions at Erin.Martinez@theindependent.com.
The event is made possible by Tom Dinsdale Automotive, West Faidley Medical Center and Pro Team Design, Inc.
Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.