2Xtreme Racing – 2021 Chaos Tour
Saturday, April 10 Show is SOLD OUT! PURCHASE TICKETS NOW FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 9!
No Outside Food or Drinks Permitted!
Clear Bag Policy in Effect!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
For the First Time Ever, 2xtreme Racing Monster Truck Series Presents, Monster Chaos 2021 at the Heartland Events Center!
Friday • April 9, 2021 • 7:30 p.m.
Saturday • April 10, 2021 • 7:30 p.m. – SOLD OUT!
Doors Open 5:30 p.m.
Heartland Events Center Eihusen Arena
General Admission Tickets
- Child (Ages 3 to 12): $15.00 + Fees
- Adult (Ages 13 & Up): $25.00 + Fees
- Children 2 & Under: Lap Sit Free
Pit Party Add On (Same Price All Ages) – $5.00
- Must purchase an admission ticket to participate in Pit Party.
- General Admission Pit Party – 6:15 pm to 7:00 pm
- See the Monster Trucks, four-wheelers, and obstacles up close
- Get autographs and pictures with drivers
All-Inclusive Ticket (Same Price All Ages) – $40.00 + Fees
- Free ride on the ride truck
- Entry to the Show
- 1-hour exclusive pit party – 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm
- Free pit party to meet the drivers and see the Monster Trucks up close
- Free Hero card to have autographed by drivers
- VIP Souvenir Badge
- Entry to win a Monster Truck Body Part
Ride Truck Passes will be sold at the show – $10.00
DAY OF SHOW – ALL TICKET PRICES INCREASE BY $5.00 + FEES
- Heartland Events Center Box Office (Mon-Fri) 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Etix On-line at www.etix.com
No refunds, exchanges, or upgrades.
Etix is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent for the Heartland Events Center. Customers purchasing tickets from other ticket sources risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. The Heartland Events Center will NOT honor tickets that are not Etix tickets and will refuse entry for duplicate, stolen or inauthentic tickets.Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.