Meeting in Grand Island, Nebraska
June 15-17, 2023
1-day pass, $15.00
3-day pass, $35.00
Children under 12 free
700 E Stolley Park Rd.
Grand Island, NE 68801
Celebrating 100 Years of the Farmall Tractor
Hosted By Nebraska Chapter 12 IH Collectors
For more information:
Donelle Moormeier or Scotty Andreasen
About the Show:
Climate–controlled tractor, machinery exhibit space:
Expo Building, Motorized Exhibits in Climate Controlled Buildings must be in place by Wednesday at 4:00pm and cannot be removed until Saturday at 5:00pm.
Pre–Register to reserve your space.
Memorabilia / Smaller Items Displays
10,000 sq. ft. Quilt room in the Pinnacle Bank Expo Building. Display cases available. Room to be monitored during the show and secured and locked outside of show hours. Ample exhibit space under roof To protect your tractors from the weather
IH hit and miss engine displays Grassy area north of the Expo Building Cub Cadet area Track & Steel Wheel tractors and implements areas Five Points Arena and West Grass lot Indoor vendor space and chapter tables 100,000 sqft. Pinnacle Bank Expo climate–controlled building Outdoor Vendor Space 50 acres of grass area parking and outdoor vendor space.
• Easy walk show grounds with ample state of the art indoor show space making Nebraska’s unpredictable weather a minor concern.
• 2,100 hard surfaced vehicle parking.
• All facilities are handicap accessible.
• Ample secured and climate–controlled exhibit space for those irreplaceable items.
• Afternoon parade of tractors, trucks and cub cadets daily
• A variety of Food Vendors serving Breakfast and Lunch Daily.
• Electric and Water Campgrounds with shower house onsite.
• Commercial full hookup camping and Nebraska State Park camping within 5 minutes.
• An abundance of hotels within minutes of show site, some within walking distance, some with shuttle service to airport and show site.
• Island Oasis Water park adjacent to show grounds
• Multi–level loading and unloading dock.
• Easy access of I–80 in the heart of North America and the USA.
Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.