Saturday • April 22, 2017 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
Bosselman Conference Center
YL Business Training
Friday • April 21, 2017 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Hy-Vee Meeting, 115 Wilmar Ave., Grand Island, NE
Early Bird through March 22
- $25 each
- $75 for a bundle of 5
Standard Tickets after March 22
- $35 each
- $125 for a bundle of 5
Business Training: $10 (only 40 tickets available!)
- No outside food & beverages permitted
- Attendees not able to join for the full day are welcome to come to and go from the event as needed.
Tickets On Sale NOW Ticket Outlets:
Are you ready to start a health spark that will ignite and spread like wildfire? This event will be packed full of informative sessions about achieving optimal natural health and how Young Living Essential Oils can help. Join us, to help you start a spark!
- Young Living Diamonds Kirk and Britta Dimler are back with us to bless us with more oily wisdom! Kirk and Britta live in Des Moines, IA and joined Young Living in 2007 at the persistence of Kirk wanting to use alternative products and saw remarkable benefits. Britta dabbled with sharing the products and accidentally developed a small business over the next few years. In 2012, the decision was made to start sharing with purpose and within 15 months Britta retired from her mental health job at a hospital. Eleven months later in Sept 2014, Kirk retired from the State of Iowa and they reached the level of Young Living Diamonds. Together with their 3 girls, they now share Young Living as a team, sharing wellness, purpose and abundance with those they meet. The Dimler’s will be teaching us about our wonderful Young Living supplement line and other things.
- Dr. Christopher Murray of Murray Natural Health & Chiropractic in Hastings, NE is back with our conference for a second year in a row! Dr. Murray will speak on hormone function and how it affects a woman’s optimal health. We are honored to have Dr. Murray share with us his expertise on these critical and sensitive topics. You won’t want to miss his talk!
- Grand Island’s Health Coach, Angie Rose takes the stage at Start a Spark! in 2017! Angie will be teaching us about the truth about sugar.
- Licensed Massage Therapists Sara Johnson of Henderson, NE and Hayley Barron of Grand Island team up to teach on the benefits of the Raindrop Technique! If you haven’t had a Raindrop Massage or haven’t even heard of it, then you NEED to hear their talk!
- Heartland Oiler Silvers Shana Briggs, Gina Carlson and Katie Regier share the stage with Gold leader Krista Croghan to bring you the class on the basics of essential oils.
- Additionally, we will be showing the YL Live Your Passion Spring Rally videos! Young Living is now offering quarterly rallies, and “Start a Spark! 2017” is proud to host!
This is a public event, open to any and all who may be interested. ALL of Young Living’s members are welcome and encouraged to bring teams to help us all achieve Gary Young’s mission of getting Young Living Essential Oils into every home on the planet! It also happens to be the scheduled day for the Young Living “Live Your Passion” Spring Rally! So come rally your passion with us!
Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.