Nebraska Danger Football 2017
Danger Season • February 16 – June 17
See Schedule for Home Game Dates
7:05 pm • Doors Open 6:00 pm
2017 Season Tickets:
- Players Club Row 1 – $240
- Players Club Rows 2-7 & Gray Seats (Section 218-219-220-221) – $208
2017 Single Game Tickets
- Row 1 – $30
- Rows 2-7 & All Gray Seats (Sections 218-219-220-221) – $26
- General Admission Seating – Rows 8 & Up in Red Seats ONLY – $15 (no assigned seats – first come, first served seating)
- General Admission Seating Tickets are also available at area Pump & Pantry locations for $15
Discounted Tickets (General Admission Seating only)
- Groups of 10 or more – Please contact email@example.com for special group pricing
- Senior – $13
- Military/Veterans – $13
- Students (with College or High School ID) – $12
- Kids Ages 3-12 – $10
- Kids under 2 – FREE
Season and single game tickets are available at the Heartland Events Center Box Office. Single game tickets can also be purchased at your local Pump & Pantry, online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.Seating Chart
The Nebraska Danger Indoor Professional Football Team, a member of the Indoor Football League (IFL), is great entertainment for the whole family! Featuring former NFL players and NCAA Division I athletes, the Heartland Events Center is the premiere spot to experience and enjoy this hard-hitting, fast-moving indoor professional football, right here in Nebraska!
The Danger play a 16-game regular season, with eight games played at home in the Boneyard. The 7th season kicks off February 25, 2017 versus the Wichita Falls Nighthawks.
The Nebraska Danger Indoor Professional Football Team is owned by Bosselman Enterprises/Bosselman Entertainment LLC. For more information about the Nebraska Danger, visit www.dangerfootball.com!
Fonner Park and the Heartland Events Center are not responsible for the planning or programming of third party events hosted at the Fonner Park Complex. All third party events are solely the responsibility of the contracted event organizer and said organizer should be contacted for specific event information.